Wednesday, June 8, 2011

How to go mad in three days

This week's lesson: NEVER. live. alone.
Staying at my newlywed friends' apartment while they're away on their honeybunnymoon and I have officially spent the last almost-three days with very little human interaction, and spending the majority of the day alone (and going mad). Scratch that. All of the day, minus the small encounters in grocery check-out isles and what not. By the way... Colorado Whole Foods = babes at the register... just sayin'. Give me a reason to go out looking good, and that reason would be Whole Foods. Bowchickawowow.
Anywhiz. Spending three days alone may make you go mad in the hizzhead forcing... someone (me?) to cook up extremely strange food combinations while watching three movies.. in a row. Perhaps eat WAY too many digestive enzyme chewables (they taste like strawberry), and start reading horoscopes online whilst taking quizzes off of Seventeen.com. Sometimes you just need to know if you could date Justin Beiber. Or, am I about to get dumped? Oop. Too late for that one Seventeen.
Seems depressing? Nah. I just spent the last twenty minutes laughing out loud with myself like a teenager at a sleepover. Mad, you say? Probably. Hopefully my "normalcy" comes back once I get the hell out of here. (hahahhahhahhaa..)
Speaking of getting the hell out of here, it is suddently hailing like the end of the world out there and I might be a little terrified.
Moving away from the window.
Pray for my safety.... and my sanity I think...