Sunday, November 3, 2013

Please be careful when you break me.

God has an interesting way of working in our lives.
Yes, our choices have a lot to do with our hurts and fears, but God plays a roll in what He allows us to bear or not bear.
So why has He cut my identity down in this one specific way? Why has He allowed for my heart to be pierced by this overwhelming insecurity? Over and over and over again I have prayed, and tried, and journaled, and processed about being forgettable. I work on making better decisions yet I find that I am pierced with the feeling of being that girl that just can't be loved, so she gets pushed to the side to make room for someone more time-worthy, more love-worthy. I am left asking myself what it is that is wrong with me? What did I do wrong this time? Perhaps I am simply not enough... not enough for anyone it seems.
Is God trying to cut me down? I know we must be broken before we can be re-built stronger, but God, you're losing me here. Some people knowingly (albeit subconsciously) walk into situations that will make them feel one way or another. I assure you this is not my case. I assure you I desperately want to stay away from the feeling of being not enough. Then does it make it true? Because I can't seem to stay away from this banner above my head, is it true?
Will God show me that these are lies? When? How? Or do I just have to stand here alone and take the hit each time.
I don't know how to pray my way or work my way through this one. I need help.