Monday, October 18, 2010

a cloudy dose of nourishment

Oh, my heart is full.
Oh, my heart is full.

Full, and my words cease to capture what overflows from the abundance of this heart of mine.
The music is alive.
And so  b e a u u t i f u l.
And it sings to my soul. Mending things.
Mending merely from the beauty and glorious expression of the artists inner-self.
It's open, and it's vulnerable. Everyone is pleasantly captivated. Everyone is comfortable.
The rain outside is the emptying of cold tears; they bring us all together into the warmth, and make the lights of the city sparkle on the sidewalk.
The Lord woos me. The Lord woos me. The Lord woos me.
He hugs me. His embrace is sweeter than the most satisfying flavor, touch, or sunrise.
The epitome of Love.
The epitome of Nourishment.
(for my soul.)
It's played out like music day by day through the most melancholy days, and the most laughter-enchanted days.
Holy holy holy is the Lord God Almighty, who was, and is, and is to come.